NB Data Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
Although NB Data will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site, neither NB Data nor any directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. Prices and availability information is subject to change without notice. All prices quoted include VAT at current UK rate. We are unable to supply any products exclusive of VAT to delivery addresses within the Channel Islands. All goods remain the property of Big Box Distribution until paid for in full. For details of Product Guarantees see Warranty & Returns. By purchasing a product you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
None of the above affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
Big Box Distribution™ & Big Box Shop™ are registered trademarks and trading names of Big Box Distribution Ltd
Warranty & Refunds
'No fault - No quibble' returns within 7 days
If you change your mind about your purchase for whatever reason, you may return the item, unused, in its original condition along with full packaging and proof of purchase within 7 days of delivery for exchange or a refund. For items received back in an unsuitable condition there will be a 20% charge of the original sale price.
Contact Customer Services on 08452419660
• The goods must be in original condition & returned with full packaging including user guide, power supply unit, batteries, leads and any other accessories that were originally supplied with the goods.
• Credit/Debit card refunds will be made providing we are satisfied that the goods are in an acceptable condition as mentioned above.
• Only the cost of the goods will be refunded, you will have to pay the carriage costs unless the reason for return is due to an error on our part where we will arrange for the collection of the goods at our cost.
Return of faulty goods
We will replace the product or refund your money when:
• The product is confirmed to be faulty.
• If no fault is found then the product(s) will be returned and a charge of £11.75 (inc VAT) per product, plus carriage costs will be made to cover technical inspection costs. Manufacturers' inspection charges for 'no fault found' items are far higher than ours, and, if the item requires a full inspection from the manufacturer, their charge will be passed on to the customer. Please bear in mind that, if you have any technical queries or you think that your item is faulty, call our technical helpline on 0870 224 2890 which has resolved many setup and installation problems, and, over the years, and has cut potential returns by 35%. Most manufacturers will also have a Product Helpline in the User Guide provided with the item.
• The product is otherwise in original condition.
• It is returned complete, together with any accessories and free gifts offered with the product, in the original box and all packaging
Our promise to replace products or refund your money does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
Where item(s) are confirmed to be faulty, we will collect, swap out or provide a prepaid returns bag for goods purchased within 90 days. After 90 days we will only provide a prepaid returns bag and issue a refund..
In the case of faulty goods falling under the twelve month 'return to base' warranty these should be returned to us within 14 days of the Returns Form being submitted and in any event no later than the expiry of the twelve month warranty period. We reserve the right not to apply a refund for goods received more than 7 days after the expiry of this period.
The above does not apply to Titan Solitaire Payphones which will only be replaced within the first 28 days. After 28 days of delivery date the item will be sent for repair.
Note: Refunds on faulty items can take up to 28 days from the day of receipt back to base. All items are inspected and tested for faults before any refunds are made.
This does not apply:
• outside the UK
• to faults caused by accident or neglect or misuse
• if you return the product to us without any type of 'proof of purchase'
All products carry a 12 month warranty against breakdown due to manufacturing defects unless otherwise specified on the website alongside the product.
• The warranty on all products, is ‘return to base’ and valid for a period of 12 months from date of delivery.
• If during this period, Big Box Distribution is notified of any fault in any product, due to either faulty design or a defect in manufacturing or materials, Big Box Distribution will replace or repair the product, depending upon the nature of the fault. Big Box Distribution may also, at its own discretion, refund the purchase price of the faulty product.
• A copy of the purchase invoice (Proof of Purchase) must accompany any returned product.
• Big Box Distribution must be notified of the faulty product prior to it being returned to Big Box Distribution . The cost of returning the product will be borne by the customer unless otherwise agreed by Big Box Distribution.
• The warranty does not cover wear & tear, accidental or wilful damage.
• Consumables, eg. ink cartridges, handset batteries, tapes are not covered by the warranty after a period of 28 days from the date of delivery.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 737 7377 Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm if you are experiencing problems.
If no fault is found then the product(s) will be returned and a charge of £11.75 (inc VAT) per product, plus carriage costs will be made to cover technical inspection costs.
The returns address for all items is:
Big Box Distribution
Suite B, Floor 8,
St James House
Please make sure parcels are adequately protected for transportation as we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods in transit being sent to us by a third party.
Please do not send any returns to any other address other than the returns address as shown above. Only returns sent to the correct address will be processed.
Special offer prices are available whilst stocks last. Big Box reserves the right to withdraw the special offer at any time.
98% of web orders placed on a working day before 3 PM for items in stock are dispatched from our warehouse on the same day. Orders placed after 3 PM will be processed and despatched on the next working day.
We only accept web orders for delivery addresses in the UK.
Deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands & Islands and the Channel Islands are available at extra cost**.
To ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible please make sure that your billing address matches the credit/debit card holder's address and you have entered a valid landline telephone number. A credit check and/or test call may be carried out to prevent fraudulent transactions.
Delivery Charges (please refer to zone map below)
Zones A & B: £4.99+VAT Zone C: £19.95+VAT Zones D&E: £25.00+VAT